In addition to our training offering we can help with many other employment law requirements.
Speak to us about:
- Policies and Procedures audits — Are your policies up to date? Are you confident you have all the policies you need in place? We can help.
- Contracts of Employment — Are you confident you have the right type of contracts in place? Have they been updated to reflect the legislation changes that came into force in April 2020? Are your confidentiality terms adequate? Do you have post-termination restrictions in place?
- Workplace investigations — Do you need an independent investigator for a disciplinary or grievance?
- GDPR compliance in relation to HR records — Do you have job applicant and employee privacy notices in place? Are your processes and procedures compliant with the latest legislation?
- Due diligence for staff matters on business purchases and acquisitions — Are you planning to sell or acquire a business? Do you have the resource in-house to make sure all employee contracts and policies are in place? If you are acquiring staff under a TUPE transfer, do you know what you are taking on? We have many years of experience of advising in this area.
For further information, contact us at email@example.com.
“I have worked with Karen for nearly 20 years in roles with energy plc's and smaller organisations. Karen talks about your business and how employment law is managed for your business. It's explained by someone with knowledge and experience of employment law and how it relates to your organisation or a particular issue. What she gives is clarity, guidance and comfort.”